Daniel and I decided to take the girls fishing on a Friday night. They love to do this and everyone got a fish but me : (
Daniel is fishing and Bailey was fishing until she saw me with the camera and had to pose.

Casey was the first to get a fish. She dragged it all through the grass to me to show me. Poor little fish she was so scared and tramatized.

One of the frogs we saw.

Then Bailey caught a fish.

Bailey getting ready to put a worm on the her hook.

Casey being a pro. She could throw the hook in while sitting down. You just had to watch it because she was wild with it.

She got tired and laid her pole down and is relaxing now.

I tell you she is soooo shy!
1 comment:
Cute pics! I can't believe Bailey will touch a worm. That's pretty amazing!
Post a Comment