My pounds count down.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jan 2010-Playing in the snow and playing the Wii.

Tonight Nana and Papa came up to play in the snow and play some Wii. It was fun the kids all had fun. Here are the pictures.

Bailey making a angel in the snow.
Casey making her angel.
Casey, Nana and Bailey making angels.
I don't know what they are up to but it is not good! (Rick and Daniel)
Casey laughing while she makes a angel.
Bailey crying because she wants to go in but I wanted a picture. (poor thing)
Bailey bowling on the Wii. She does that jump every time. lol

Papa bowling on the Wii.
Nana and the Wii.
I don't know why Casey is crying who knows. : )
Thanks Nana and Papa for coming up we all had a blast.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Where is Mommy's snow angel? LOL