My pounds count down.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 3, 2009

First day of school for Bailey.

OK I got the message the other day from my sister and some friends. They were going to disown me if I didn't start to blotter. I am really sorry I don't have time to go back and blog everything that has gone on from the last blog to now. I am going to just start with what has gone on from the end of August to now. If you want to see what you missed you can always request me as a friend on face book and see the photos on there. So here is the first day of school for Bailey.


I have started every morning off with a good breakfast for Bailey since she has started school. She had this on the first day: eggs, bacon and toast.

Bailey's new colorful school shoes.

Me giving my big girl a kiss. She wanted it before the bus came. I almost cried.

Casey all excited to go to school she has her pen and paper. I keep telling her she is not going but she is not listening.

Bailey still waiting for the bus.

Now Bailey is trying to help tell Casey she is not going.

Still waiting. She is talking to Papa on the phone.

The girls given daddy a hug before the bus.

There she goes our baby getting on the bus for her first day of school.

Here is where me and Casey start to loose it. When the bus leaves with Bailey.

Poor thing was so upset that the bus took Bailey.

yet a sucker made it all better.

I had her backpack all labeled so that everyone knew who she was, what class she was in and what bus she road.

This was a very hard day for everyone but Bailey she loved it.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you updated. I've missed your posts. Your girls are soooo cute, and I know it was hard to let your baby go. One day she will understand.

Tracey said...

Poor Casey! She just wanted to be like Bailey!!!! Good pics!