My pounds count down.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 8th 2009--Mothers Day Tea.

Today mom had a mothers day tea at her school. Mom will take pictures all year long and do a slide show for the moms and then the kids sing songs. She really works hard to make this special for all the moms that come to this. Here are the pictures I hope you enjoy them.

Mom and Bailey
The table she set up with punch, cupcakes, nuts and mints.
Here is some flowers that Aunt Gail got mom.

Bailey and Tracey.
Bailey and Griffin.
Granny and Emily.

Granny with Emily, Bailey and Griffin.
Dad and Emily
Granny and Bailey
Bailey giving me a weird look
Granny and Griffin

My baby and me.
The person who helped make me who am I today. My mom and me. I love you mom.
Thanks for all you do mom and dad.

No comments: