These are pictures that I have taken over the month and I wanted to share.
Here are the girls playing in the sand/water table.

Here is Bailey. She wore this pink shirt and red pants to school. I asked Daniel why he let her and she didn't wear the outfit I laid out for her. He said that she picked it out and they both thought it looked good. Poor things I told them pink and red don't go together.
lol
Casey and Daniel on the 4 wheeler.

Bailey and Daniel on the 4 wheeler

Daniel cleaning out his police car.

Daniel and the girls on the 4 wheeler

We have electric in the garage now. Yea I am so happy. Thanks you Daniel, Rick and John.

Here are some horses you can see from our front yard.

Daniel and Casey on the 4 wheeler.

Casey on the swing set.
No comments:
Post a Comment