Today Bailey had a party at school for St. Patricks Day. I couldn't get off so Daniel and Gran went and took pictures so I could see the day she had. I wanted to share the pictures with you all to of all the fun they had. Enjoy.
Here is a picture I took at home before she left for school. All dressed up in Green. She was excited. She took green apples and green pixie sticks for a snack that day.

Here is the class doing a song and dance with bean bags. Check that out she can balance it on her shoulder.

She is having a blast.

The class having fun doing a dance.

More fun that is Bailey with the bean bag on her back.

and try to balance it on her ankle. she is
gooood. I would be falling down on the floor.

and on her tummy

some more pictures of the class. That is Mrs. Brittany her teacher.

Gran in Bailey's special hat. Looks like another kid in the class.

Daddy and Bailey.

Gran and Bailey.

Bailey and her hat that she made.

That is all. Thanks you Daniel and Gran for going. Bailey loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment