Tonight we decided to meet up at my sisters house and let our kids play with some of our friends kids. Tracey had us over and she fixed spaghetti (yes I got a picture of this for everyone) and I brought a cake. Here are our pictures of the night. Enjoy.
This is Bailey and Reese I am going to find a picture I have somewhere of them together at around 3 months. They are sitting in a rocking chair and they are so cute. I can't wait to compare the pictures together when I find it. So I will blog both pictures when I find them and you call see the changes to.

Jill and Jill watching the kids run around playing yes Bailey has the sword in her pants.

I had to get this picture. My sister is cooking. I had to sit down for this one.
lol
I know the picture frame is in the way but Levi was running around having a blast. Look at their smiles. It was a lot of fun

Bailey sitting in the middle of Levi's truck tracks.

The the kids playing. Casey had to put on some of
Kaya's clothes. She decided to take her diaper off at daycare and hide it there. So when Daniel picked her up to bring her to me she didn't have one on. I didn't really notice until I picked her up in the playroom at Tracey's house. She started to pee and almost got me. It was funny yet not funny. I called and Penny to tell her just so she didn't start to smell something later on. Who knows what was in the diaper. She is one that is hard to keep clothes on already. Never a dull moment at our house.

Here is
Kaya with Levi's dog. She walked around with this dog and another dog for the first part of the night. It was cute

Here are the kids eating.

Casey loving Aunt Tracey's spaghetti

She was loving it so much she started to suck it off her fingers.

Then all of a sudden her face got really bright pink. I don't know why. We thing maybe the sauce on her face. Today it is gone but last night we didn't know what happened. This picture is blurry but it kinda shows how pink she was. The house was not hot or cold and the other kids were fine so I don't know what happened. I just kept a close eye on her and she didn't have a temp. Who knows?

Here they are playing with guns and some starting to play ring a round the
rosie's
and more going around in circles

and here we all fall down.

Tracey pack back for the pictures you put on your blog of me. Love you

Casey and Tracey (look at the pink face?)

Thank you Tracey for having us over. Thanks Jill and Jill for coming and bringing the little ones.
1 comment:
Thanks, nice pics of me. NOT! I had fun, too. Glad you could come over. :)
Post a Comment