My pounds count down.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 16, 2009

Dec 31st, 2008--Our New Years Eve.

No big parties here. Daniel had to work a double so he wasn't going to be home. I decided that me and the girls decided to pop some popcorn and get diet coke and watch some TV. Here are our New Years Eve pictures. Enjoy
Bailey being a little model
Here is Bailey who was rocking to hard and fell back. She was being really silly

The more that Casey watches Bailey the more she wants to be like her. Here she is trying to lay in her chair like her sissy is.
She almost did it. Here is the pose that Bailey was doing.
Honestly this was our night. The girls playing around in the living room and me just taking pictures of them. Don't I sound exciting? (I had a great time anyways)
Bailey trying to be relaxed and laid back.

Honestly She just keeps doing what Bailey does and Bailey just loves it.

Bailey posing again
My two angels.

I don't care what anyone sayes they are two special girls. You can see how much they love each other.
Here is what we watched. Dora the Snow Princess. I think I can recite this show in my sleep.
Casey loves her popcorn. I do have to say that I think more went onto the floor then into her mouth. Oh well.
This is what life is all about: Family and bonding like night like this one. Girls thanks for spending New Years with your mom. Love you two, Love Mom

No comments: