My pounds count down.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dec 25th, 2008--Christmas Afternoon

We left mom and dads house to go back up to the New Wash area to have Christmas with Daniel's side of the family. Here is how the rest of the day went.
Papa and Bailey getting ready for presents time.
Nana and Casey saying come on lets open up gifts.
Casey sitting patiently......she is eyeing on the presents.
and it starts.....paper goes everywhere
Papa needed some help
Casey hardly looked at what she got she just wanted to open open open
more presents
Well all the presents were opened. We opened our presents at home, at my sides and from his parents. Then I surprised Daniel he had one more gift to open...........
He just didn't understand. I got him bullets that didn't fit any of his guns........Then I said lets go outside and see your dads gift.

Here is the gift that we all went in on to get his dad.
Surprise.....now you have something to put the bullets in.
Daniel kept asking where his money was from his security job and his clothing money from work. I kept trying to make up stuff and tell him not to worry it is coming in the mail. Then his last two checks for security I hide from him. He kept asking if I had seen them. I told him no that with the holidays they are most likely behind not to worry to call if they were in by Jan. Well needless to say he found out where the money went. He has always wanted one of these guns so I got him one but pinching money here and there hoping he wouldn't notice. Then when the election came and guns were starting to go up I had to act fast and take his checks. Daniel I hope the little white lies were worth it. Love you
Well now we headed down to Grans for lunch and more gifts. Oh yea and for Daniel to try his new gun out.

Here is Devin all dressed up
Meagan laying in the chair, Uncle John and Ashley watching the kids open gifts.
The gang: Casey, Amber, Bob, Devin, Aunt Ruby and part of John.
More of everyone visiting
Casey and me: I finally gave the camera to Daniel I keep forgetting to have him get pictures of me so that I can be seen to.
Bailey loving her new bras.
Casey and Devin looking at her new doll.
Uncle Kevin and Bailey posing.
and finally Daniel gets to shoot his gun. He has been able to shoot a new gun every Christmas since we met. You are worth it all Daniel.
the targets are gone. He got them all. (cans were on the board and they were shot off)
Rick shooting the gun.

No comments: