My pounds count down.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sept 27th, 2008--Daniels 10 year reunion

I know this is bad but I don't know who all is in the pictures. I will do my best to label them but I might skip the pictures so feel free to look at the pictures and see what fun we had at Daniels reunion. Enjoy Tricia

I do know the guy in the red plaid shirt is Stump and then Daniel.

Stumps littlest girl and Casey had a blast together.

Here is Bailey playing a game with Tori and Lexi which are Stumps 2 oldest girls.

Here is Casey just observing everyone and how crazey they all are. lol

Casey noticed they were crazy then ran to the woods. Daniel had to go get her or she would have escaped. Poor thing was stuck with us for the rest of the night. lol

Bailey playing on the tables.

Daniel and a classmate.

Daniel and I think he said Nate Fellows one of his classmates.

And this is what Casey did the entire time. She was mad that she couldn't go into the woods so she kept her hand down her butt.

No comments: