My pounds count down.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 28, 2008

July 28, 2008--Monday at the beach.

Well we ended Sunday night with leaving Bailey and Griffin alone upstairs to go to sleep. Only Bailey decided to share her nightgowns and Griffin picked the spongebob one. It was so cute.
Since Bailey and Sophia found a snake in the pool we had to find something else to do instead of get into the pool. So we had monkey bread for breakfast and went to the "Pirate's Cove" to play.

Sophia in her race car. She is ready to kick some butt.

Bailey and daddy ready to go go go.

Casey in her go cart. The sad thing is she was just as excited in the stroller. lol

Bailey and daddy going fast around the turns. You better hurry here come Sophia.

Oh no to late. Sophia passed them big time. Come on Daniel I thought you knew how to drive fast from police school. Good job Sophia.

Casey on a merry go round. She was so tired I thought it would put her to sleep. poor thing.

Casey trying to ride the farm ride. Sorry it is out of order. Casey didn't mind at all.

Yes that is Daniel and if you notice there is a line behind him. He is being a bully and won't move out of the way. Poor kids behind him he just gives them a look and they cry.....lol(just kidding) they were waiting or they were watching him because they couldn't believe a adult was getting into this game as much as Daniel was. You would have thought he was in a real shoot out.lol

Bailey and Sophia playing skee ball. Bailey wanted to throw the ball not roll it. She ended up just given the balls to Sophia to throw. It got really dangerous with Bailey throwing them.

Bailey making a pose again and Casey and Sophia jumping the waves.

Bailey cheering the waves to come on and try to knock her down.

Oops they got her. But she is ok and up and ready for the next one.

Daniel and Casey on the beach. Sophia and Bailey going into the ocean. After this picture I take Casey and Daniel goes out to the ocean with the girls. Well about 4 mins later I hear some screams and here comes Sophia and then Daniel comes with Bailey. They both got stung by some Jelly beans (jelly fish) from the ocean. We got online and took care of the sings and I think they are on the mend. I don't know if you will have any more ocean pictures but they are fine now and alseep upstairs. Poor things they were scared and now that they are asleep and they can't hear me so was I. It won't hurt my feelings at all if they don't get back into the ocean. I just hope they get into the pool. We will check for snakes first thing in the morning before they get up so they won't get scared again.

Griffin came to the beach with us but wouldn't get into the ocean. Looks like he had a good idea. He didn't get stung he was safe in the sand digging.

Sophia and her sings.

More of Sophias sings. She has shaving cream on them. That is what the medical people said to do online.

Bailey getting all fixed up. She was a trooper.

Nurse Jenny taking care of Bailey and Sophia. What would we do without her. (I would cry)

And the hot tub makes it all better. Daniel I guess we need one of these at home.

Casey falling asleep in the float in the pool after all the excitement.

Casey laying back in her chair. She just had her milk and snack and now she is ready for bed.

Bailey, Griffin and Levi ready for bed. It has been a long day. We will post more Tuesday. Hope you all enjoy our post of our vacation. See you all soon. Love ya. Trish

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the picts, looks like you are having a great time. Umm I know everyone in your family (I thought) who the hay is Sophia??? LoL Have a great rest of the week. Miss you already!